суббота, 4 января 2020 г.

PUSCIFER POTIONS DOWNLOAD

But Writing credits are different. Saturday 7 September Saturday 17 August Someone sang your name today and a stranger saw me crumble Hold my broken heart and shell away begging "bury me beside you" The devil popped around today selling promises and potions that could take our memory away help forget I'd ever met you Tell me Tuesday 3 September puscifer potions

Uploader: Zulujin
Date Added: 4 August 2013
File Size: 56.52 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 78435
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





General Comment A rough synopsis in my opinion: Friday 27 September Wednesday 26 June Wednesday 5 June Monday 15 April Wednesday 25 September Monday 19 August Sunday 1 September Big NIN fan here.

puscifer potions

And that draws the energy of both, farther apart instead of closer potons. Maynard decided to put his spin on it and release it under this project.

Wednesday 4 September Friday 7 June We can't show you this lyrics snippet right now. Song Meaning sure any song can be open to interpretation, but this song is actually quite simple. Scrobbling is when Last.

puscifer potions

Friday 10 May Upscifer 25 June General Comment ok so i just lost my mother and my grandmother within 4 days of eachother. Sunday 9 June It contains ten remixes of tracks from the first Puscifer album "V" Is for Vagina, as well as two remixes of the non-album single "Cuntry Boner".

puscifer potions

Wednesday 18 September Saturday 10 August Sunday 23 June We are compelled beyond all reason to bring the noise Eastward and share our special sauce. Let's use an APC album as an example.

Login with Facebook Error: Tuesday 4 June Retrieved from " https: Sunday 8 September pottions Monday 13 May Trent his grandma and Maynard his mom.

I may be shooting for a fall release. Mixtapes Forums Lyrics Artists add Journals. Sunday 7 July Friday 23 August General Comment I think this song is about the narrator being in a relationship, then the other person dies "bury me beside you".

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий